Lanenga Family

Lanenga Family

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

So Rise and Shout the Cougars are Out...

It's not Deja Vu, we actually went back! So much fun. Matt's parents came out as well, so we had a Lanenga Family Reunion! It was a short weekend, but we loved it! Can life get better than sand volleyball, BYU Football, friends, family, and food? I submit that it cannot!

Let's just say BYU won... 44-0 against Wyoming! Amazing! Don't you love the matching shirts?

BYU is #1

Eating out at the Mayan in SLC

Graysen, our beautiful niece!

Sand Volleyball! BRad just had knee replacement surgey, so he can finally jump (it was embarassing, really) and Matt did not end up with a Q-tip in his face, so the day was favorable...

4 comments:

The Leonards said...

I am so jealous you were able to go watch BYU play! We really wanted to go to the BYU vs UNLV game again this year but they are playing at BYU, so we are bummed we can't see it this year!!

merrilykaroly said...

I'm so glad you have decided to move back to Utah! Who could stay away???

Just kidding :). Go BYU!!!!

Heather said...

Yeah BYU! we are actually going there next week! Too bad our trips didn't over lap! Looks like fun! Miss you!

Ashley said...

I want that picture of you two with Graysen. So cute. Can you send it my way?