Since graduating from BYU, I have been involved with the Young Womens organization--both while in California and here in New Jersey. I think the Bishoprics are telling me I have a lot of growing up and maturing to do. :) I am currently the 1st Counselor and Miamaids advisor. So I'm really not the creative type, but for the combined lesson that I was teaching on the Priesthood I found the cutest thing. I found oragami directions for folding a collared shirt out of a dollar bill, but I exchanged the dollar bill for white to make it look like a Church shirt, and then found some ribbon for a tie. I was super excited for how cute it turned out. Then on the back I attached a quote that I really liked--what do you think?!
My Cute Candy hand out

I made 10 of them for all of the girls
10 comments:
That is soo cute. I always loved getting cute things like that in young womens. I'm so excited you guys are pregnant, are you starting to show yet?
That is really cute... I'll have to remember this post in case I ever get called to the YW :)
Holy cow, I love it! Where'd you get the instructions?
those are so cute! thats so fun--my poor young women never get such cute handouts! ha ha.
Way to be creative. They are great. You'll have to post the instructions or a link too!
P.S. I always love my callings with the YW. I am sure you are in there, because they need your great example.
Your handout would make a great father's day card!
I just read your comment on kaylee's blog! Yeah for being pregnant! Congratulations!
Those are awesome! Nice job Allie.
And here I thought you were chuckling at our blogging ways!
Better watch what you say about my beloved Jersey! You never know when someone is watching, and I have mob connections to send after you. :)
I love those! I've been serving in YW too helping with Personal Progress. Where did you find those instructions?? I'd love to make them :)
Post a Comment