
Matty
Warning to pregnant women: Life jacket may not fit...
Just the two of us--not for very long...
Man at work. Do not disturb!

Matty
Warning to pregnant women: Life jacket may not fit...
Just the two of us--not for very long...
Man at work. Do not disturb!
5 comments:
You guys are so much fun. I'm so excited to see you in a couple days!
Looks like fun! Can't wait to see you two soon!
Allie my love! I was sooo happy to see your comment on my blog. You guys have had some awesome adventures. And hello...you are having a BABY!! What an exciting life you have, and your house is absolutely adorable. I am so glad we are able to stay in touch via our blogs. Thank heavens for them. Love you girl!
I'm REALLY impressed by the picture that Matt took of the both of you in the canoe (2nd to last picture). When I was pregnant Bo and I took a double Kayak up a river near Fort Bragg (I understand about the life vest) and he tried to get the same shot... Now our camera is at the bottom of the river... darn.
LOoks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment