Lanenga Family

Lanenga Family

Thursday, September 17, 2009

THE Countdown...

The crib has been assembled (with some difficulty), his bed is made, the shelves are up, his clothes are washed and put away...now where is he?! Our son's due date is in one month! October 17, and it is coming so fast, and yet so slow. Yikes! I love his cute little jungle bed set...don't you?!

So cute!

14 comments:

Katie B said...

love it love it love it!

Ashley said...

It is so cute! Even cuter in person. I can't believe we will finally have a little Lanenga cousin in just a month. Hope you are doing OK and getting more Mint Bliss foot rubs. Miss you guys!

Heather said...

Cute, cute!! Good luck in this last month, I hope it goes by fast for you two!

Chad said...

I'm rooting for the 11th. Seriously cool crib you guys, oh ya and the baby crib too. :) I'm so cheesy. We love you guys!

Jill Revell said...

that crib and bedset are adorable! i love the jungle theme.

make sure to treat yourselves to a couple of date nights before the baby gets here...you'll find they are few and far between once the little guy gets here.

Anonymous said...

Cute Allie! I'm so excited for you guys - you are going to have a blast being parents! Can't wait to see the little guy!

Oh, got your thank you note - thanks! :)

Unknown said...

That is some of the cutest baby bedding I've ever seen. What a lucky boy! One more month, I can't believe he'll be here that quick, however, it always goes quick when you're not the one going through it, right?

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

Cute, cute, cute crib! I love it. I'm so excited for you. Ecstatic actually. I want to see more preggo pics!!! And can't wait to see your baby bundle in just one month.

Jennifer Ricks said...

So cute! I'm so excited for you guys!

Erin_C said...

Cute! I think we need to see pictures of the whole room! I can't believe you're getting so close. Carly can't wait to see little He-man;-)

Erin said...

We are so excited for you guys. Good luck this last month. The bedding is awesome. Where did you get it?

Heather said...

yay!! this is so cute! we miss you guys so much! names???

Adam and Jamie said...

This is sooo exciting! I can't wait for you guys to have the baby. I honestly can't believe you're going to be a MOM. So crazy!!

Beau & Shannon said...

OOOh Yes! I had no idea you were so close to nyc! Now we're for sure going to have to come. Would we be able to crash for the night there? Or would it be to tight with your new baby on the way? Your getting pretty close arent you?