Lanenga Family

Lanenga Family

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October!

Happy October! This is the month of Heman. For the month of October, the Lanenga household is completely dedicated to Heman. Can't wait to meet you, and I'm getting too big! :)

15 comments:

Rivera Family said...

You look adorable. Wow, I can't believe it is so soon. Tell Matt hi for me.

Ashley said...

Yeah for October babies! You do look great! We are so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of our newest nephew and first Lanenga cousin!

Heather said...

You look cute!! Good luck in these last few days, enjoy the sleep you can get!! :)

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

You are too cute!!! How are you feeling? I can't wait to see pictures of Heman and drool over his adorableness!

Katie B said...

You look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Love the big belly!!! I can not wait to see the little guy! Happy laboring!

Chloe and Tyler said...

Oh you look so cute, can't wait to see pictures soon:)

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

YES!!!!! I have been waiting for a 'real' preggo pic. You look adorable all up and pregnant. :)

Here's to Heman.

DAVID & ELISSA said...

Allie!! Your belly is so cute!!! You look great!

Jill Revell said...

You look too cute to be having a baby any day!!! October is a great month to have a baby! Can't wait to see pictures.

Adam and Jamie said...

Allie! You are getting so close! Hey...wait a minute. How do you know Jill Revell??

Mike and Emma said...

Yeah, Girl...get yo' belly on! Thanks for looking me up. I'm so happy for you to have a baby. Kids make your life VERY interesting! :) I hope you are feeling well and hanging in there during these last days.

tarahepworth said...

Allie, look at you! You are so cute! I can't wait to see pictures of him. I love his room!

Caroline said...

Any day now it looks like! Hope I am that cute when I am pregnant.

Than and Erica said...

So i'm checking your blog for the first time in forever and you are past your due date. Any baby yet?!?!?! Good luck.