Our baby boy makes his first appearence. Here are the stats:
Kaden Matthew
Oct 19th
8lbs 14 oz
21.5 inch

Kaden Matthew
Oct 19th
8lbs 14 oz
21.5 inch


Allie and boy are doing well.
*more to come... (pictures that is)
*more to come... (pictures that is)
20 comments:
We are so excited for you guys! Carter and Graysen are pumped to have a lanenga cousin!
Allison - that is awesome. He is a big boy. I hope you are doing well. Very cute.
yay! we were so happy to hear your news. we love you guys and can't wait to see more pictures of Kaden!
YAY!!!! Congratulations you guys! We are SOOOO excited for you all:) He is too cute and so big! You go Allie -- you totally have bragging rights. Serious bragging rights:)
Cute name and cute boy! We love him!
Congrats! Can't wait to see more picture of your cute family of three!
He looks perfect! Congratulations, Lanengas!
SO fun! Too cute! He was a big boy...way to go Allie!
Wazoot! Bring on another Lanenga!
Yay! Good job Allie! I've been thinking about you guys a lot lately - wondering if the little guy came out or not! Can't wait to see more pictures and hear how your labor went! LOVE the name!
Yay!!!! Congratulations! He is beautiful! Can't wait to see more pictures!!!
Congratulations!
Wahoo! Congrats! Can't wait to see more pictures!!
Kaden Matthew? I thought it was Heman... okay I suppose the new name will work. :)
CONGRATS!!!!! I am so excited for both you and Matt. And, actually, I'm excited for Kaden, too, because he has FANTASTIC parents. Love you! Congrats again!
Congratulations! He is adorable.
Congrats! He is beautiful!
Congratulations! Hope everything went well, he is beautiful. Shane was almost the exact same size. Get ready for a big boy!
Congratulations!! He is perfect :) And I love the name!
Yay Allie! Congrats! How is everything! I love the name too. I kept wondering when he was coming, you need to post more :)
Miss you! hope everythings going great!
allie. he is beautiful. congrats. we need to see more pictures.
Post a Comment