Lanenga Family

Lanenga Family

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Our little man

It has been so fun to watch Kaden grow and develop. Even though he is only 1 1/2 months old, he has changed so quickly. He now loves to talk and smile--especially around 2 am!!! When I see that big smile I know all of the lack of sleep and challenges I face are SO worth it!

Video of Kaden talking

Big smiles
Monkeying around...
Watching Football with dad
Me and the K-man
Our handsome little boy on his blessing day--more pics to come...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww... I LOVED those 2 am smiles. :) That's when Brodie was always a show off. I'm so glad I was the one who go to get up and see all the fun he was having! I can't believe Kaden is already so old! Sheesh time goes by way too fast. You look really great by the way! I'm so jealous of you moms who seem to bounce right back into the same body you had before pregnancy.

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

He is SO cute! And holy cow, you look incredible!!! We are so happy for you guys:)

Erin_C said...

you do look fab. hope you are feeling good too! kaden is such a cutie! we love seeing new pictures;-)

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

So when I saw the picture of Kaden with his huge smile, it reminded me of you. I have a feeling he's gonna be fun like his mama!

Jill Revell said...

such a cute smile! i love the picture of him on his blessing day...what a beautiful boy!

merrilykaroly said...

he's getting so big already! love the smiles!!!

Rivera Family said...

Matt--he looks just like you!!!