Well we have been a little bad at blogging lately...there just doesn't seem like enough time in the day! We had a great Christmas break. We spent Christmas Eve with friends eating just about everything in the state of New Jersey! :) We had a fondue night with all sorts of meat, cheese, and dessert. Christmas was a lot different than any other. It was quiet and no chaos! We missed being with our families but it was nice to spend it with our little family of 3 starting our own traditions. Kaden is growing bigger and talking more than ever--it is so fun to see him develop and grow each day. We feel blessed to have such a wonderful little man!
The Kman loves to smile :)
We all sleep better now that Kaden is in his own room...
Cute knit outfit
I love denim blues! :)
Doesn't he look so old?! Growing so fast!
7 comments:
YES! He DOES look so old! I can't believe how fast he is growing, or how much he looks like Matt!
He is soo cute! I love how cute you dress him up!
Oh man, he is a cutie. I love all the manly outfits! Thanks for posting.
Great smiles and fun pictures of Kaden. Sounds like a nice little family Christmas; it's nice to have those too. All that fondue sound yummy!
He looks soo much like Matt! Hope you are having a blast!
For some reason I haven't had access to your blog for a long time. I am now just seeing all these cute pictures of your little guy. He is so handsome and cute. He's changed so much in such a short amount of time.
Its so funny how big he smiles even with his body straightjacketed in a blanket :)... he is getting big- WOW! Time flies...tatum will be 1 next week! We stayed here for christmas too...do you guys plan on moving back to the west coast ever or are you stayin out there? it would be so nice if all our kids could grow up together!
Post a Comment