Lanenga Family

Lanenga Family

Monday, March 8, 2010

And so it begins...

Kaden started on rice cereal!!! He's almost 5 months and hungry for some real food. It was such a fun experience feeding him--he absolutely loved it! He would raise him arms toward the spoon and try to grab it. In the end he started holding the spoon. Cereal was dripping all down his face, neck, and ended up all over his clothes! We are just beginning to understand the term MESSY! :)

I'm not listening...

So excited to eat food!

Just a little messy

He didn't think it was too hard, he wanted to do it himself!

Yum!

Fully satisfied with dad

Kaden and mom--we sure have fun! :)

12 comments:

Erin_C said...

Allie, you look gorgeous! And kaden is so cute with that big smile on his face!

I'm glad he likes it! Hopefully that will mean better sleeping. Carly has been on fruits and veggies for almost a month and has been sleeping nearly 12 hours a night;-) but get ready for his diapers to change . . . and NOT for the better. haha.

Dan and Brittany said...

I'm glad that he likes the food. Your hair looks really cute!

LaNell Brown said...

He is so smiley. What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

That last picture of you two is a GREAT one! You look hot! And after only 5 months!... yeah I'm jealous!

Melissa Nickle, Owner of Blossom Sweet said...

1. You look hot.

2. Every time I see one of Kaden's huge smile photos, it makes me smile. He looks like even at 5 months he is full of personality!

The Leonards said...

Kaden is such a happy kid! He is adorable. I can't believe he is only 15lbs. My kid is a total fatty. I think he is about 13 and half pounds and 2 months younger! I love the last picture of you two as well. You look great!

Ashley said...

He really does smile a lot, that is so fun. It is always exciting to start a new stage; sounds like it went well!

Jill Revell said...

he has the cutest smile! so stinking adorable!

Blecca and R Home said...

what a beautiful family. I'm so excited for you guys. allie you look amazing and your little kaden is soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big Kaden has gotten. He totally has a fun personality now. What a cutie! I posted on my blog finally ;)

Brandon and Rachel said...

Allie you are a HOT mom!!! You look amazing with your handsome man.

Than and Erica said...

what is so funny is that i looked at your blog and thought, wow,allie looks so pretty in that picture, and apparently, so did everyone else! You do look great and happy being a mom.