27 1/4 inches tall (75%)
16 lbs 12 oz (50%)
16 3/4 inch head circumference (25%)
Some favorite things:
*Rolls over and scoots any chance he gets--good luck changing a diaper!
*LOVES to suck on the kitchen tile
*LOVES to pull down the stack of Ensigns and suck on them
*LOVES to look at himself in the mirror
*LOVES to look at himself in the mirror
*Will chase an empty water bottle and cell phone around the room all day
*Laughs whenever we laugh *Enjoys eating
*Talks and talks and talks and talks...
*Power naps--meaning his naps aren't very long!
*He's a foot-sucker
*Thumb-sucker
*Diet consists of: Milk, oatmeal, rice, sweet potatoes, squash, and bananas
*Reading is his favorite past-time

Sneaks a taste of his toes before bed
Having fun with dad
Our little crawling boy
Picture time
Definitely posing
Kaden's reaction to "Single Ladies"
He owns that carseat--he's the man :)
Kaden with the infamous water bottle
Kaden's new 'kicks'
Enjoying the handsome boy in the mirror
4 comments:
he and carly would get along. she LOVES waterbottles, sucking on weird things, and pulling down stacks of magazines ;)
I can't believe he is crawling already! very advanced for his age. lol.
and I love that picture of him in the carseat. cracks me up.
What a doll he is! I can't believe how mobile he is for 6 months! you have a future athlete on your hands.
Kaden is getting so big! He is so cute! I love how he loves to suck on everything! That is such a cute stage!
I love the one of K and Matt on the floor. What a great shot!
Post a Comment