Lanenga Family

Lanenga Family

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Kaden fun.

Wow. It feels like we've been up to a lot lately. Here are some pics to prove it:
Park. Kaden loves to play on the swings. Not as big of a fan of the slide yet, but definitely the swings. The park is only a few minutes' walk from our house.
Lots of fun and a big smile for the camera

Fun with Dad.

Beach. We spent Labor Day at the beach--Kaden loves running his hands in the sand. He also made a friend and no matter what we were doing he would crawl over to 'Sammy.'
Kaden found everything hilarious and would throw his head up laughing! :)

Kaden's new friend.

East Coast.

NYC. Kaden had his first trip into the city! It was awesome! We toured an aircraft carrier and had great food and people watched. He also got to see lots of dogs.
Kaden loving the view up high
Some of the planes
More planes

NYC pizza. He had a hard time concentrating with all of the noise and people.

Chuck E. Cheese. Kaden had his first birthday party and it happened to be at Chuck E. Cheese. He LOVED playing in the tunnel and chasing his friends, Abby and Gracie. Not to mention I loved Skeet ball! :)
Charging at full speed!

Face says it all: FUN

Driving with Gracie.

Random.Kaden's new talent: finding the hole in his nose.

Trying on his Halloween outfit :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Allie, I know I say it every time, but that is one CUTE kid! You guys did a good job passing on the right genes. Loved all the pictures! The nose picking one is hilarious! Maybe Kaden could come teach Brodie that trick sometime, because I'm sick of picking his nose for him.

Jessica Dahlquist said...

He looks like such a HAPPY boy! What fun. I love his Halloween costume... parker is going to be a duck and his costume has that same look to it. Carter's?

my rebel took over said...

Great pictures in the Chuck tunnels! I love the one of him laughing on the beach blanket though. That's my favorite.