Lanenga Family

Lanenga Family

Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Month of Kaden

This time last year was also the month of Kaden, as we were expecting his arrival. Who am I kidding? Every month is now the month of Kaden! :) We have been so blessed having him in our lives. He brings so much joy, love, and excitement into our home and we are excited (and a little sad) to celebrate is 1st birthday in the next few weeks!

First thing we do in the morning: Go for a drive.
He's a natural; look at him navigating that turn.
This is what we do. ALL DAY.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! That really was a great yard sale find! I can't believe he's going to be 1 already! So when are you going to start working on the next one?

Erin_C said...

Chris and I both noticed how much Kaden is like Carly in this video. Pretty sure they would be bestest friends. They will have to play some day:)

Lindsey said...

i like that instead of redirecting the car he instead tries to move the wall. clever :)