Lanenga Family

Lanenga Family

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Festivus for the rest've us...

...to all the Seinfeld fans out there :). Just some pictures of our Fall Festivities for the year. We went apple picking for the first time and they were delicious! Awesome apple crisp with slices ready for pie. Kaden was super cute in his Halloween costumes, and then our ward Halloweenie Trunk or treatie.
Haha. Love it. First tractor ride: priceless!
The man hard at work.
Happy the sun finally came out.
A successfull day--we found apples.
Little Bones and his cool kicks.
(thanks Aunts Jennie & Janice)
A pirate with a monkey on his shoulder.
Doing what monkeys do best.Ward Trunk or Treat.
Yeah, my 'hippie' person again. About 5 years running...
Kaden's new thing: Dancing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the memory of childbirth wasn't still fresh in my mind, I'd want to have another baby after seeing how cute your little guy is!

The Leonards said...

I love all of the pictures! He looked so cute in his Halloween costumes! I love yours too. You have the prefect hair for a hippie! I am jealous of your long beautiful hair (can you tell I miss mine?).