Today my little boy got his first hair cut! He has such cute & curly hair, but it was getting a little mullet-esque and we decided it was time to cut it.
Before shot.
So excited!
Before Side shot.
Modeling those locks one last time... Prepped and ready.
You did such a good job on the hair cute and he looks like such a little man! We need to cut Jax's curls off too. :( It is going to be so sad. We cut it a few months ago and used the largest attachment to our hair cutter we could find but I think we are going to have to cut it a lot shorter this time. It is so cute seeing them look like little boys but so sad because they don't like like a baby as much!
Those are amazing curls! Hopefully your girls will end up with them as well. We had to trim up Ethan's hair because it looked like he had a mullet too! You did a great job with the hair cut.
"He lives, the Savior and Redeemer of all mankind, whose Atonement came as an act of grace for the entire world. . . . He has done for us what we could not do for ourselves. He has brought meaning to our mortal existence. He has given us the gift of eternal life. . . . God be thanked for the gift of His Son, the Redeemer of the world, the Savior of mankind, the Prince of Life and Peace, the Holy One." -GB Hinckley
12 comments:
We love it! What a handsome little man. Nice job on the cut.
He looks so handsome! Don't look back!! (it's too painful when you realize how fast they are growing up!!)
he looks so handsome! i totally would have cried. i was just thinking today i'm glad carly is a girl so i don't have to cut her hair off! :)
Now he really looks like a big boy! I will miss those cute curls though!
Wow, the haircut made him look so big! Caysley has that same curly hair only in the back. He is soo cute!
did you save a curl for baby book. Go dig in the trash!
I am so sad. Glad I got to see him last week one last time with his Billy Rae. love lala
You did such a good job on the hair cute and he looks like such a little man! We need to cut Jax's curls off too. :( It is going to be so sad. We cut it a few months ago and used the largest attachment to our hair cutter we could find but I think we are going to have to cut it a lot shorter this time. It is so cute seeing them look like little boys but so sad because they don't like like a baby as much!
Those are amazing curls! Hopefully your girls will end up with them as well. We had to trim up Ethan's hair because it looked like he had a mullet too! You did a great job with the hair cut.
I'll admit, I was a little concerned when I realized you were cutting it yourselves, but Matt did a great job!
It really makes them look so much bigger, doesn't it?
amazing what a haircut can do! I love it though. he is such a cute little kid!
Best blog post title. Ever.
I never realized he had such curly hair! Amazing. What a handsome guy!
Post a Comment